Are you ready to get in shape for the summer? If you are then you’re at the right place. Our Instructors are here to whip you into shape for the summer fun in sun. Our 35 minute Body Toning and Fat Loss Boot Camp classes are designed to eliminate fat and get you toned in all the right places. Burn fat, get fit, and save time while you’re at it. We incorporate High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), circuit training, calisthenics and body weight exercises to meet your fitness goals. You will find your self doing a range of exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, running, using kettlebells, medicine balls, box steps, plyometrics, battling ropes, and TRX. Our program is designed to get you to lose the pounds quickly and to look your best.
You’ve purchased your Boot Camp classes, now what?
Once you have purchased your boot camp all you have to do is follow these easy steps to get started:
1. Have your voucher number ready. Your voucher number is your invoice number on your receipt
2. Click HERE to go to the sign up page
3. Enter your Start date and Click “Next”
4. Continue with your registration
5. Reserve the classes you would like to sign up for
It’s that easy!
So you’ve purchased your Groupon and signed up for your classes. What do you do now?
Now that you’re signed up and ready go here are some things that you’ll want to do when before, during, and after classes:
1. Print out your receipt and bring it with you to the Gym. YOU MUST BRING YOUR PRINTED VOUCHER WHEN YOU COME TO YOUR FIRST CLASS.
2. Drink plenty of water before the class starts. You want to be hydrated before you come to class. You want to drink water during class and especially after class. Stay away from sugary drinks like Gatorade or PowerAde as they will make you sick.
3. Eat something about 1.5 hours before your class starts. You want to have something light in your stomach before class.
4. Wear comfortable clothing for class. Shorts, t-shirt, and comfortable running shoes.
5. You will want to bring a towel and a water bottle. We have a filtered water cooler at the gym so you can refill your water bottle.
6. You want to arrive about 5 minutes before class begins. Please do not be late.
If you have any questions, please call 407-584-7172 and we will be more than happy to answer them.